A small bedroom doesn’t have to be a total bummer or a trigger for claustrophobia. Small spaces can actually offer a unique opportunity to get creative with your own personal style. This article is here to share a few designer tips to decorate a space that looks and feels like your comfy nest.
1. Store it. Since your bed takes up quite a bit of room, use the space behind it, around it and under it for storage. Clever usage of space—like this Asta Scandinavian Lamp Side Table With Drawers. This table was skillfully put together from solid oak with a highly versatile, natural finish. Stylish and easy to fit almost anywhere, the Asta Side Table with Shelves incorporates a scalloped drawer handle and tapered legs.
2. Compact. Fitting a study space into a smaller room can be a challenge. That’s where the 2 seater expansion desk comes in. It creates space beneath your bed so you can design in a study space—or even a lounge. This 2 seater expansion desk features melamine tops and aluminium alloy legs, the exact same quality materials comprised in the Evolve Workstations. Effortlessly create additional working space
3. Reflect it. What is a good trick to making a small space appear larger? Hanging mirrors! Because they reflect light, mirrors will make your space look bigger. Try the eco friendly Zanagi Teak Mirror on the wall of your choice—it can also serve as a place to hang pics, notes and reminders.
4. Shelve it. Keep extra stuff out of the way (and off the floor) by dedicating a space just to them. We love the Green Lacquer Sveni Shelf, which doesn’t leave a footprint on the floor, but still creates the perfect opportunity to store and show off items.
5. Brighten it. Try out the stylish Macedon Wood Mid Floor Lamp lamp that can fit perfectly in a corner but enough to brighten up the entire space.
We now present our featured suggestions, feel free to browse more:
[col span=”1/4″ ]